Happy New Year! I can’t believe it’s 2020, there’s so much to look forward to this year and I want to feel more accomplished by the end of the year so let’s started!
- I want to read 15 books this year, last year I think I read like 4 maybe 5. I already have 4 books that I haven’t finished reading yet so that leaves 11 more once I get around to finishing the ones I currently started but haven’t finished.
- I want to make healthier choices for my mind and body. By that I mean, eating healthier, sleeping earlier, staying hydrated, expressing emotions more often, and exercising.
- Blog more, this is always a goal and life always throws something my way for me to get unmotivated for a few months. Hoping to top my stats this year!
- Devote more time into caring for myself and treating myself. For instance taking the time to get ready in the morning and doing things that make me happy like getting my eyebrows threaded and my nails done. I don’t do any of those enough and when I do, I always feel like a new person after.
- Communicate to family more. I’ve been keeping up with my immediate family much more for a good month now, but I need to work harder with communicating with my extended family even if that’s only for 15-30 minutes a week.
- Save money. —> Pretty self explanatory but I want to look at my savings account at the end of the year and be proud of what I have in there.
Those are all of my goals as of right now, I’ll probably have an updated goal list at the end of the month! I plan on writing in my journal more and keeping a monthly update of what I’ve accomplished to hold me accountable for each month. What are your goals and how do you plan to accomplish them?